Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

The On Position...

The picture is perfect as no one is turning on the switch, it's just on.  It represents the two states of being and it does not illustrate any other person flicking the switch on, it just implies that someone has created it's current disposition.

Most importantly, it represents, my disposition.  Ideas and actions are clicking for me and the only image I could find to illustrate this feeling, is a light switch in the on position.  Here I am sitting in my dining room completing a reading assignment for work and as I am reading, expanding my mind, learning if you will, ideas begin to flow.  The ideas that begin to flow inspire me as it points to, and organizes, everything i've learned with a creative way to manifest it. It being a meeting with the respective volunteers, incase you were dying to know. As, I digress though back to the feeling...as these fibers begin to connect, the act of switching on permeates to my work agenda and then to my personal agenda.  I begin to sit here and be awakened by this invigoration...

I just thought I'd share that with you...

<3, ...
sb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
<3, ...
sb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs