Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Me and My Foodie Friends...


So, one of the things I've been constantly thinking about is what to write on my blog.  Not like "what" to write, but more like what can I write that would be of shared interest and tasteful. I guess it comes with experience and getting it wrong sometimes...much like cooking...  

As for the picture ...
When I am in the kitchen it's really an experimentaion.  I know what I like and I know what I have and I try to see if it will all come together.  The above fruit and veggie mixture includes ginger, peanut butter, fresh squeezed lemon juice, mango, banana, cucumber, granny smith, sliced almonds, blueberry's and flax seeds.

Looking back, all I remember about this mixture is the fresh squeezed lemon juice.  It was a bit more tart than my usual mix.

As for the title, I don't have one friend that does not like to cook, so when I blog about those experiences, it will be under,"Me and My Foodie Friends..."

<3, ...
sb



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
<3, ...
sb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs