Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Inspiration for your Thursday...


As much as I back, believe, support, and cosign the above statement, the thought gives me anxiety. I mean think about it, we really get to create the lives we want to live, is that not overwhelming to you? 

It's funny, I've had this conversation many times* and I guess it's necessary, because as I write/think on it further, I'm getting some great insight*. Ie:
  • In this moment, I am creating my future...
  • Come to think of it my future is happening anyway so why not say how it's gonna go...
  • Who else would you want to create it?
  • Wait, do I want to predict it? Live it? or Just see how it all goes?*
*see there, that is why it continues to give me anxiety lol all I do is think about it and while I am thinking...the clock is ticking and life is happening.

What does this statement mean to you? Or what does it have you think about? Or, what are you/have you created for yourself/your life?

<3...,
 Sb 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, at the very basic level, just like in kindergarten, you make it up.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.
<3, ...
sb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs