Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Do it, Do it, Do it till you are satisfied ...



Rearranging my room is a constant for me. My bed has literally been against every possible wall. Now that I'm bunking with Chase, I am even more curious about how I can rearrange furniture to create the perfect habitat.

The one thing I regret though is not capturing the changes as I went along. Last Friday  I rearranged the room and I was not satisfied. Two days later, I started moving furniture, again.   The challenge was the crib/changing table placement.  My room has 4 windows (3 exaggerated bays and one flat wall), and it is advised that the crib be away from the windows.  As you will see, the crib is by the window. However, I managed to block it as much as I could.


baby area

view from front door


view from the bed


view of the desk area
view from the loveseat

view from the chaise
my version of an aerial view





I am pretty satisfied by the arrangement of my furniture and I see there are a bunch more organizational, sorting, decorating, and storing projects to busy myself with.


The first couple would be organizing that pile of clutter noticed in some of the shots, here is a close up of it below: 

<3...,
 Sb 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.
<3, ...
sb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design by Designer Blogs